Pages

Thursday 26 November 2009

Fantasies

Fantasies
I haven't always fancied girls aswell as guys but with a little help from my fiance.. I've come out of the closet soemwhat. LOL And friends know of it and accept it straight away.. And new friends I tell them as so they know why I flirt with friends or comment about girls and not get creeped out!
I love to see girls and have my fiance with me to comment aswell, also we do talk dirty about them during sex, which is a Major turn on!!
Fantasies!!!... YES!!
  • Making love in a log cabin, infront of a log fire on a thick white shaggy rug. Cold air warmed by heat of the bodies together and fire roaring.
  • Candle filled room with silk sheets, ropes and a hot girl tied to the bed wearing red silk night dress. Waiting for me n fella to come and free her from her orgasmic prison.
  • 4poster bed, myself and another girl on the bed with masks on concealing our identity, light from one corner lighting the bed and the corner behind the light, fella is sat watching. Maybe camera on us aswell..?
  • Newquay beach as it's getting dark, myself and fella find a cave to play in. And a couple of girls walk by and hear us, so go and take a look.. Spotting that we are being watched they stay and we have more excitement!! and eventually I call them over to play... The sun has gone down and the Moon is high if the sky. Glow of the moon lights us and we play and roll around in the sand for hours... Maybe would see them again.. Maybe just a fling and never see them again. What a Holiday!!!
OOOOOooohh!! all this typing is getting me going!! So that is going to be all for now!!

Ratings and Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...