Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Wot u think??



Got some HOT new booties n they are MY sort of design!!! I used to wear this sort years ago!! but now they are back and the DONT kill my feet!!! LOVE IT!!! and with my Bustier with whip.... I'm thinking of a HORNY night out!!! LMAO!!!

Can't wait to have my best friend ova for weekend!! My SEXY SAMMIE!!!! yummy...... Should see her!! my fella thinks there is something about her... there is!! She's mine!! MINE!! lol unsure i could play tho... but if had few drinks dwn us... anything could happen!! LOL
Wouldn't mind a play tho... could be fun!!! fella wants a vid for his 40th next yr... but i think of me n her strip teasing... so i keep my 'virginity' and we can get to finish the teasing afterwards!! :-P

Ratings and Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...