Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Adults Only!

oh my days... have just got so hot being thrown into a mass camming experience!

Well, our adult profile hasn't been so popular and i wanted to add some fun pics, so ended up adding some..
Next my fella started to get aroused at a cheeky, naughty thought in his head.. but instead of sharing with me, he went ahead with it! he got clicking and eventually before i knew what he was up to.. the cam was on! Without saying a word, I just started to strip and instantly found my nipples were growing and my skin tingling... in run my fingers over my warm breasts and my skin started to come up in goosebumps with excitement. watching myself on the cam was getting me hot, wet and throbbing.

Could i stop myself from heading straight down there..? For a little while....

I started to check out the incoming messages that were pouring in to see more, tel me what to do and let me know what they wanted to show me.. I wasn't really interested in them.. just to see how much fun i could have online!
Running my fingers across my wet tongue i slowly left a glistening on my nipples. They soon shot out for a little more pleasure! looking straight into the camera and watching myself, i slowly started to wrap my tongue around my left nipple and the the right.. peeking them and nibbling on the ever growing hard skin. The cool air blowing over my wet nipples made me twitch and ache for more.. So without thinking.. my wet fingers slowly made their way to my ever aching clit. Goodness how i was wet! soon as i had my hands down there the views shot up to the hundreds! all those people watching lil old me..! Nothing special about me.. just wanting a woman online to give a free show to the masses.. And that they got!

slowly my fingers massaged my clit and the ache soon started to ease but the fun was just beginning. Feeling how hot and throbbing i was getting knowing everyone wanted to see me enjoy myself, i stared to ease 1 wet finger inside, then 2.. never need anymore than that as you can't work the magic properly!
Slowly i started to ease my fingers in and out, feeling my slippery mess over my fingers cunt tightening around my fingers. I soon found my weak spot and started to rub it slowly at first, working my rhythm building the pace and enjoying every second of it i got faster and deeper.. Soon enough i had peaked quite a few times in the space of a few minutes.. yes it was quick. But women can cum many a time.. quicker than men if you know where to go..!



If you find yourself working on a woman for hours and nothing seems to be happening or they seem to be faking orgasm.. goodness ask them what they want and where to go.. how i describe where my weak spot is to hook me like a fish n press it like ur shooting zombies on a game! it does work.. im always wet! lol

Ratings and Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...