Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Safe....?

Well, fella has finally had a rest..

Soon as i got in the car, he just stared at me n said he would have to find somewhere quick cos i can't leave hi in that state..! LMAO!! he was dressed ready for a day in town shopping n lunch, but wasn't comfy due to the massive rod he was trying to hide!
Was able to survive round town for a few hours and in Mc Ds also.. cheeky smile and trying not to be sexy.. just to help him out with calming down. No matter what i do, it is so sexy to him! I could wear a bin bag and find myself being ravaged up the nearest wall...........

Something i havent experienced this ever! used to be intense but this is more than that.. words cant describe how he acts towards me and i love it! forever complimenting me and making me like the most special woman on the planet.. and i feel sexier than ever!

Finally we got back to his and enjoyed a bit of a snuggle in bed.. which am afraid didn't last long.. instantly i get soaking wet for him and as always, he is stiffer than a board! No other man has ever made me wet before foreplay let alone when am bouncing up and down on him, breasts being caressed and squeezed. sweat rolling down my spine while my hips wind round fast n slow.. oh, dear! even typing it is getting me hot again! lucky for me, he has stepped out of the room! lol Wonder how long it will be before we have round 3!

Ratings and Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...