Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sexual Predator!

Well it has been too long since i was on ea.. N now can enjoy my sexual impulses in total freedom!

I have a new bf, intense sexual encounters and embracing new urges and desires.... He can be very insatiable! Appetite for me is off the chart! Never met a guy who could be so into me physically that i would feel like i have to beat him away with a stick for peace! But i love it!!

I have been open with him about my past, urges, desires and fantasies.. And he is more than wager to explore! Cuffs were bought along with a vibe n bullet.. Wow did they blow my mind! Soon enough will get to try a 3 some. Yes, you heard right! He has gone n put us on a sex site as a couple and many have already taken a shine! We just need to add a hot profile pic ;)

Fingers crossed my next post will
Have hot pics!!

Ratings and Reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...